The 2D Eye Tracking Analysis Software MAPPS by eyesDx helps you manage and translate your output data stream from Smart Eye’s eye tracking software (and other data streams such as physiological or behavioral) to an useful and informative output for your research.
MAPPS Basic’s features include:
- Provides an intuitive user interface to visualize and analyze your data
- Tightly coupled with the output from Smart Eye Pro and Scene Camera
- Graphically generate regions of interest that can move and change shape
- Visualization of gaze trails, heat maps, fixations and regions of interest
- Click-and-drag definition of static and dynamic Regions of Interest
- Real-time and post-processing modes of analysis
- Report generators allow you to drill down on your data
- Export tools enable you to export data to Excel or other tools
- Each license is floating meaning you can install an unlimited number of times, but only a single session can run at one time (enforced by a USB dongle)
- Online/offline documentation
The 2D Eye Tracking Analysis Software MAPPS by eyesDx helps you manage and translate your output data stream from Smart Eye’s eye tracking software (and other data streams such as physiological or behavioural) to a useful and informative output for your research.
MAPPS Pro’s additional features to MAPPS Basic include:
- Support for multiple screens
- Support for 3D world models
Data recording suite, includes:
- Record Manager. A graphical tool for recording and monitoring many data types across the network
- Screen and camera capture tools. Capture an UNLIMITED number of computer screens and cameras across the network
- Hardware device communication. Ability to interact with a number of hardware devices
- Seamless time stamping and data synchronization to ensure 1:1 mapping of data and time
Mapps Add on
In addition to MAPPS Basic and Pro the following useful add-ons are available:
Real-time mode for MAPPS
Visualize all data in real time as the data is being collected. Requires MAPPS Pro.
Enables analysis and visualization of multiple simultaneous subjects. Requires MAPPS Pro.
Streaming ROI API
Provides an API which allows regions of interest to be marked in real-time as they are generated. This can be very useful in simulator type environments where ROI may be known at run time and can be transmitted and saved auto- matically. Requires MAPPS Pro.
Audio Recording and Playback
Record and playback synchronized audio. Requires MAPPS Pro or MAPPS Single Screen Stimulus Recording Package.
- Request and access synchronized multi-model data streams from MAPPS in real-time
- Publish data to MAPPS for visualization in real-time
- Implicit data synchronization
- Data types supported include signals, video overlays, graphs, ROIs
- Heart Rate
- Locate QRS complex locations
- Compute heart rate and variability
- Poincare analysis
Click below to download: