New jobs opportunities out - apply today
Does any of the titles below fit your profile? Apply today and become a part of shaping the future!
- Senior Validation Engineer & Software Architect
- Computation and analysis technical expert
Groundbreaking news from the European Transport Safety Council!
Press release: Smart Eye and Omnivision in cooperation for next generation image sensors for in-car AI
OmniVision is one of the largest chip manufacturer of image sensors in the world with a prominent position in the automotive space where Smart Eye is focusing.
The new chip is developed with very high quality in order to make the camera available for safety critical applications. Smart Eye has optimized the software to make full use of the new technology.
Smart Eye and OmniVision, as members of the same automotive safety eco-system, are both actively pursuing the highest levels of safety application for in-car AI and are proud to announce this partnership.
Read the full release here.
Press release from the annual shareholders’ meeting in Smart Eye on 25 April 2018
Smart Eye Interim Report January – March 2018
Continued growth on a fast expanding market
January – March 2018
- Net sales totalled SEK 9 580 (7 633) thousand which corresponds to a rise of 26 %.
- Operating profit/loss totalled SEK -13 846 (-9 163) thousand, in line with plan and in accordance with decided investments in personnel in Sweden as well as an increased pace in the geographical expansion.
- Profit/loss after financial items was SEK -13 974 (-9 282) thousand
- Profit/loss after tax per share is negative.
- Cash and cash equivalents totalled SEK 37 794 TSEK at the end of March
- A Directed issue of SEK 43.6 million was completed in January.
- Smart Eye released in cooperation with NVIDIA, Smart AI–X, an AI platform for car interior sensing.
For more information, please visit the corp site: www.corp.smarteye.se