Thank you for helping us
First of all, we want to thank each and every one of the +500 people that signed up to our live AIS launch. We were beyond excited to finally get to show you what we’ve been working on for so long. If you missed the live event, or just want to refresh your memory, you can watch the full launch in the video below.
Designed to meet the high-quality demands of the automotive industry, AIS unites Smart Eye’s world-leading eye tracking software with qualified automotive hardware. The result is a complete Driver Monitoring System (DMS) that doesn’t leave anything to chance.
AIS extends Smart Eye’s driver monitoring solution to commercial vehicles and the aftermarket. The system has two different camera options: AIS 6 and AIS 12. AIS 6 is smaller and ideal for use in passenger cars, while AIS 12 is designed for commercial vehicles and the aftermarket. AIS 12 can be equipped with a radio card including mobile communication and GPS, enabling remote communication with the system and the possibility to manage data in a cloud-based backend solution.
By ordering AIS, you’ll get the following features:
- AI-embedded driver monitoring
- Detects drowsiness or distraction
- Identifies dangerous behavior, like eating, drinking, smoking or phone calls
- Automotive grade components
- Scalable with several different output options for alarming the driver
- Easily updated and integrated with other systems
- Can be connected to a CAN bus for HMI integration
A few words from our CEO…
“What makes the AIS unique is that it’s based on Smart Eye’s long experience within the automotive industry. Over the last few years, we have put all our effort into making sure the AIS is automotive qualified and delivers reliable, precise results. We believe in offering an ultra-high quality system to the market and our goal is that the AIS will be improving road safety in the whole world.”
– Martin Krantz, CEO and founder of Smart Eye