Smart Eye recently hosted an assistive technology virtual event which dove deep into the ways in which individuals with disabilities use different access methods such as eye gaze to control computers, with a special focus on Smartbox and their groundbreaking Lumin-i eye tracker. In this webinar, we explored how this technology revolutionizes the way these individuals communicate, and perform all the activities to give them the independence to live their lives.
So today’s episode features Solmaz Shahmehr, Smart Eye VP of Research Instruments and Neil Fitzgerald, Smartbox Product Manager discussing how eye tracking technology is being used in Smartbox’s Lumin-i eye tracker for Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices, and what makes it unique.
Soli and Neil talked about the exciting world of eye gaze technology and discuss how it fits into these AAC devices, along with some of the incredible things it can achieve. You’ll hear inspiring stories of how these communication aids have given those with disabilities the power to interact with friends and family, and communicate in ways they otherwise never thought possible. Listen in to learn more.
– [Webinar Recording Download] Eyes on Independence: The Smartbox and Smart Eye Collaboration – Download the recording now to see the full presentation
– [Blog] How Eye Tracking Technology is Changing the Game for Individuals with Disabilities
– [Press Release] Smart Eye partners with Smartbox on eye tracker that gives people with disabilities a voice
– [Podcast] SmartBox: Barrier-Free Communication Tools for Those with Disabilities
– [Blog] Why You Should Integrate Eye Tracking into Your Product: the Process & Benefits
– About Smart Eye Product Integration offering – take your product to the next level with eye tracking